Nigerian Air Force (NAF) BMTC 2020 Recruitment 2020/2021 - Application Form & Portal
APPLICATION FOR AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE INTO THE NIGERIAN AIRFORCE (BMTC 2020)
GUIDELINES1. Interested and qualified applicants are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
2. Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of the online application:
a. Local Government Indigene Form.
b. Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.
QUALIFICATIONS4. Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
5. Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
6. Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
7. Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
8. Non Tradesmen/women.
a. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2021.
b. Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/assistance imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
b. Applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
c. Applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
d. Applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
NOTE10. Online Registration Starts on 24 July 2020 and closes on 21 August 2020.
11. Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 24 September - 12 November 2020.
12. Nigerian Air Force online Registration and all other recruitment processes are FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
13. The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee's Drivers Licence or International Passport or National ID Card. The signee is also to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant behind.
14. For further information see the instruction page on the website from 24th July 2020 or call the following support lines from 0930am to 0530pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:[email protected]
MAHMOUD EL-HAJI AHMED
Air Vice Marshal
for Chief of the Air Staff
Frequently Asked QuestionsIs Nigerian Airforce 2020 form out?
- Yes the form is out and its totally free
When is Nigerian Airforce 2020 form be available?
- Application for NAF Recruitment is active now, go to their portal to register and get your print out.
Where can i get the form?
Go straight to a cyber café to access their portal and print out form.
How to register for 2020 Nigerian Airforce?
Not to worry, just visit their portal and fill in the application then print out the forms you filled online, you can go to a cyber café to help you do that.
Whats the age limit for Nigerian Airforce application?
Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2020. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2020.
How much is Nigerian Airforce salary?
Air Vice-Marshal is paid N1,376,343 as monthly salary. Air Marshal is paid N1,486,451 as monthly salary. Air Chief Marshal earns N1,724,283 monthly.
Is the Air Force dangerous?
Though the Air Force is the military branch that rules the air, it still has dangerous tasks that require it to operate and mobilize on the ground. There are many jobs that are dangerous to airmen, especially if they are serving in a combat zone.
Is it easy to join the Airforce?
Enlisting in any branch isn't easy. First you have to truly understand what you are signing up for. The recruiters will tell you about college benefits, great pay, job training, and travel. Not all jobs are combat jobs, but all jobs ARE military, and they all require the same commitment.
Which is the highest paid force in Nigeria?
Nigerian Air Force
Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
The Nigerian Air Force is the highest paid force in Nigeria among other armed forces in the country.
What You Should Know Before You Join the Military
- Self-motivation: Joining the Military is nearly always a life defining decision.
- Best Fitness.
- Personal Initiative.
- Plan Your Recruiter Visit.
- Gather Medical Records.
- Ace The ASVAB – Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery.
- Best Behavior.
- A Higher Discipline.
Kindly use the share button to share with friends and ask more questions via the comment box below