How to Schedule Messages on Telegram via the New Telegram Update
Location and voice messaging can also be done on a telegram that can easily send large files of image, video and document. Telegram has more features than WhatsApp, such as grouping more than 5,000 people, message pinning, chatting with others without sharing a number, unlimited cloud storage, and transferring files without downloading.
Here is one Telegram new update, How to Schedule Messages on Telegram?
How to Schedule Messages on Telegram?
Telegram may even have features that you have not tried before. Such is the system of scheduling and sending messages. Everything from Telegram to Android, iOS and PC can avail this service. It's just that you have to adopt a different approach to each. Here's how to schedule and send messages on an Android phone.
- Open the Telegram app on your Android mobile phone
- If you are a new user make sure you are registered with the Telegram app Go to the contact list Select the person to send the message to Type the message to be sent in the message tab.
- Click and hold on the click mark to send the message. You can see two options, schedule message and voicemail.
- Choose the first of these.
- Enter the time after which the message should be sent. The message will be sent to the contact at the given time.
Kindly share this post via the below share buttons and drop a comment if you have any suggestion or question, also note we are encouraged by your comments and also you can make request the type of post you want to see on 9jaedublog via the comment section. Thank you.