How to reprint jamb 2020/2021 registration slip
This is to notify all the candidates that registered for the 2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that printing of the examination slip will start as from Sunday, March 7, 2020.
The exam slip which reflects each candidate exam schedule will be available for printing on JAMB portal.
Candidates are advised to print their slips before March 14, 2020, in order to familiarize themselves with the examination schedules as no form of excuse for missing the examination will be entertained.
How Re-Print JAMB Original UTME Slip OnlineReprinting of JAMB registration slip is quite easy.
All you would be required to reprint your JAMB UTME registration slip that reflect your examination date is your registration number.
Follow the steps outlined below for the process:
- First, you go to the JAMB website @ https://jamb.org.ng
- Login to your Jamb Profile by entering your email and Password.
- You should look at the right corner of the page; there is a bold, green heading with words ‘Re-Print Your Slip’. Then click on it.
- You should write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and then click ‘Re-Print’.
- You will get the information of your exact date of the exam you’ve received; time and also venue will appear on the slip now.
- You should now click to reprint the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
Quick Step to Re-print JAMB Slip.
- Go to JAMB UTME e-slip printing page at http://www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/PrintExaminationSlip.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number or Email address in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Print Examination Slip’ to access your 2 JAMB UTME exam slip.
- Note: Please allow popup for JAMB site (www.jamb.org.ng) from your browser.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about JAMB 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.